- Yamnaya people dominated Europe from between 5,000 and 4,000 years ago
- They had nutritionally rich diets and were tall, muscular and skilled horse riders
- It is believed they exploited a continent recovering from disease and death
- They spread rapidly, adapting and massacring their way throughout Europe
- Slaughtered Neolithic men in prehistoric genocide to ensure their DNA survived
- They made their way to Britain and within a few generations there was no remains of the previous inhabitants who built Stonehenge in the genetic record
Ancient DNA reveals these migrants were well nourished, tall and muscular. Some archaeologists also argue that the warrior tribe consisted of skilled horsemen.
‘It looks like they lived mostly on meat and milk products,’ says Professor Kristiansen.
‘They were healthier and probably physically quite strong.’
Joe Pinkstone, “The most violent group of people who ever lived: Horse-riding Yamnaya tribe who used their huge height and muscular build to brutally murder and invade their way across Europe more than 4,000 years ago”, The Daily Mail, March 29, 2019